My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Kindergarten

So this week I registered Dallin for Kindergarten. Boy what a chore that was. When I went to get everything ready for it I realized that I did not have his birth certificate. Not good! First I called Dale and asked him if he knew where it may be and of course he did not. But he did ask if I was sure that we had him and I explained that he was hatched. LOL!! I then called the school and asked what to do and was told that his blessing certificate would not work and that I would have to go to the Vital Record office and buy one. Great so now my hour from work would not be long enough. I headed down to the office and paid 20.00 to get his birth certificate. I thought that I was good to go and he could attend school next year. NOT!!! He did not have all of his shots. So right there in the office I mad an appointment for him that day to get his shots. I thought that he only needed to get 2 shots and it turned out that he needed 5 of them. He was not happy. But since he was such a trooper I treated him to ice cream. Now my youngest child will be in school and he has all day kindergarten. Boy am I getting old. All of my kids will be in school next year. How Sad and exciting at the same time!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I cant believe he is in school. How crazy. I didnt get Mabel in school yet, i couldnt find her shot records. I finally found them but it was too last so next week. But Iam sad it isnt all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, that's such a milestone--all the kids in school! I'm enjoying reading about your days. Your kids look adorable! Keep in touch! --Audrey Adams-Hart

    ReplyDelete