My Little Girl

My Little Girl

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Update

So I am really bad at the blog thing and decieded that I should update it since the kids are in bed and Dale is at work. This year all of my children started school and I was really worried about Dallin and his apt to run off and if he would adjust to Kindergarten. Well when we went to back to scholl night to meet the teachers I warned his teacher not to put him by the door for his urge to run out. So on the first day of school I asked him where his desk was and he said, "All the way across the room." Boy was I relieved. All of the kids like thier teachers this year. Xander has a Male teacher which seems to be really good for him and he loves going to school. Not as if he never did but now he is really excited. Keziah has the same teacher that Xander had last year which will be good for her because of her need to chat with her friends and Mrs. Hoover doesn't put up with it. Colby has a new teacher to Harvard this year but he really enjoys it. Dallin and him have the same recess and when Dallin fell and got hurt he ran to Colby. That day Colby says to me, "Mom, I had to miss line up after recess because I had to walk Dallin to his class because he fell off the monkeybars." He was upset but what a good big brother he is to take care of his little brother.

Dale and I have been really busy with work and such. I am learning to make quilts from my mom and that is what I have been doing on my days off for the kids for christmas. Once they are all done I will try to post the photos of them with the kids. I now work in just one Pharmacy and I do enjoy it. It is nice to be home in within 15 minutes of getting off, and not a couple of hours later. The money we save on gas alone is great. The real big bonus is being able to spend more time with the family. Dale has been working alot lately and it is great. He has been really tired from all of the long hours but he really enjoys his job.

Well bye for now and I will try to update the photos soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment